Going bald is one of the great fears looming over men as they enter their 30’s and 40’s. Your hair is an essential part of your personal appearance, so it is only natural that losing your hair would make you feel uncomfortable on a deep, personal level. While male pattern baldness does not affect all men, it is a concern that a large portion of the male population will have to face.
While confronting the issue of baldness or thinning hair can be challenging on many levels, the good news is that you can take steps to grow your hair back and get back your natural look. There are a number of hair growth treatments available to men who want to stop hair shedding and reverse male baldness.
Before you begin your search for an effective treatment method, however, it would be wise to learn more about hair loss. Understanding this common condition will help you identify the best way to treat it.
Common Hair Loss Causes
Your hair is constantly going through a process of growth, so it is not at all unusual to lose a few hairs while washing or combing. In fact, the average person can lose up to 100 hairs each day. The problem arises when hair loss speeds up and new hair stops growing in its place. While most people refer to this condition as hair loss, it is also known as alopecia.
There are several causes of hair loss, but the two most common in adult men are:
- Involutional alopecia: This natural condition is responsible for hair thinning with age. Hair follicles stop growing near hairs and enter the resting phase. The follicles that do continue to produce hair tend to produce shorter and fewer hairs.
- Androgenic alopecia: While mostly associated with men, this genetic condition affects women as well. The commonly used name is male pattern baldness. Hair loss caused by this condition tends to begin from the crown of the head and also results in a receding hair line. While men can begin suffering from extensive hair loss as early as their late teens or 20’s, women usually do not experience such effects until their 40’s and 50’s.
Debunking Baldness Myths
Despite many years of medical research into the true causes and treatments for male baldness, there are still many myths spread and believed about this condition. Before you can effectively treat your hair loss, you need to be sure that you are not doing so on the basis of any of these common misconceptions.
- Young men don’t go bald. The truth is that male pattern baldness is a genetic condition that affects people differently. Some men will not show noticeable signs of hair loss until they are well into the 50’s or 60’s. Others will have obviously receding hair lines as early as just a few years after puberty in their late teens. It depends on genetics, not just on age.
- Wearing hats all the time leads to hair loss. Not true. The only concern that you should have with wearing hats frequently is to make sure you keep them clean. A dirty hat can lead to an infection of your scalp’s hair follicles.
- Using hair products, like shampoo and styling gel, leads to hair loss. This totally false myth should not scare you from using whichever products you prefer. Of course, overusing hair products is not good for your hair in general, but it is not a cause of hair loss.
Comparing Hair Growth Treatments
If you want to find a good treatment for alopecia, you will need to do some comparisons and identify the products that seem best for you. There are many on the market and each contains different ingredients and takes a unique approach to helping slow down the hair loss process and regrow your hair.
One of the best ways to compare products is to check them out online. Read reviews from people who have tried specific products to learn from their experiences. You can also ask other men who have faced the challenge of baldness about what treatments they have tried and which they would recommend with the most confidence.
The Benefits of Har Vokse
One hair loss treatment for men that is growing in popularity is Har Vokse. The spray was developed by Norwegian researchers who were searching for a way to combine exclusively natural products in a hair loss prevention treatment. There are many different sprays and creams designed to be applied directly to the scalp to reduce hair loss, but most of them use strong chemicals that have a variety of unpleasant side effects. It is different because it is one of few organic hair products that gets real results, as you can read in many Har Vokse review websites.
This treatment method combines two separate products. They are:
- Hair Regrowth Spray: The spray administers nutrients directly to your scalp designed to promote new hair growth. Hair thinning occurs when your scalp’s follicles close up and stop producing near strands of hair. This is related to inflammation and follicle damage. The hair regrowth spray used in the Har Vokse treatment method helps reduce inflammation, allowing new hairs to grow naturally. Treating inflammation, which is the true culprit behind hair thinning and loss, makes this productive highly effective.
- Hair Regrowth Supplement: Nutritional deficiencies can also have a significant contribution towards hair loss. Taking the supplement in addition to using the spray allows you to fight hair loss internally and externally at the same time. The supplement features ingredients such as amino acids, zinc gluconate, grape seed extract, and vitamin B. Each ingredient plays its own role in promoting hair follicle health, reducing inflammation, and encouraging new hair growth.
If you are experiencing hair loss, there is no reason to feel that the situation is hopeless. Take the offensive against this condition by using natural hair growth products to get your hair loss under control. You can reverse the balding process by using treatments that have been proven effective for men and women, including Har Vokse.